Burn permits are free and can be filled out online by clicking the above link and creating an account with Community Connect. After doing so, click on the square icon titled "Burn Permit." *Please note - if you live within the City of Poulsbo or the URBAN GROWTH AREA, you will not be issued a permit. The program will block you, because burning in these areas are not allowed. However, small recreational fires (3'x3') are allowed, and recreational fires do not require a burn permit. If you need assistance, email: sgibbs@poulsbofire.org 

Poulsbo Fire no longer provides blue address signs. They can be obtained through the Kitsap County Department of Community Development at this link: Address Sign Request


Honored to Serve

Burn Ban Status:  NO BURN BAN
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
Poulsbo Fire Department
911 NE Liberty Rd.
Poulsbo, WA 98370
(360) 779-3997
   Fax (360) 779-4699

© 2017 Poulsbo Fire Department